Friday 30 December 2011

The End of a Year

Its that time of year  again....... seems to come round faster each year but 2012 is on the horizon.
For the last few weeks I have been playing with seed beads and mirco macrame, here are a few more..........


This one being made with dark green thread with 4mm 6mm pearls some small crystals and size 11 seed beads. I so love the centre  slider bead and bought it in a few different  colours.
This is a twist of an Annita DeGroot design. 
The next one was from a book called Beaded Macrame Jewellery by Sherri Haab.



I was really pleased with this make  far from prefect but  it just feels so nice on , I think I will make this again but using a different colour way.



This was certainly a challenge but I really did enjoy making this.
I am now thinking of a new colour theme for the New Year. I wonder what it will be.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment