Saturday 17 September 2011

New makes

I have been in the Den today my excuse being that hubby was revamping the kitchen ...... A new design was made.
Using 3 stands of cord and semi precious stones I made these......................




 Rhondonite :- soothes the nervous system. This gemstone vibrates with love. Just holding this gemstone promotes relaxation and brings a sense of well-being. 


Leopardskin jasper :- All jaspers are strong securing, stability stones. It is a powerful protection against things that are not good for you and it eases emotional stresses, making it a wonderful gemstone to have in your home.


 The third bracelet being made of dyed shell and bone.




I am pleased with these , when wearing one it feels and looks like 3 bracelets! The response from my Beadbuddies on Facebook they seem to be liked.................. time will tell ! x





No comments:

Post a Comment