Sunday 11 September 2011

First Market

August Bank Holiday saw myself, hubby and son catching the train to London. Clutched in my hand a small pink bag containing my bracelets, business cards , and banner........
Yes ! Camden Market here I come !
Saturday morning sun shining off we all went to Camden. Didn't take long before we  knew we had a stall. The fun began !



My daughter by my side we started to set the table out. Took us awhile to get the bracelets set out  and banner up  but was rather pleased with the result.
I hadn't realise how large Camden market was till I had a quick walk round. So many stalls and so many selling jewellery. Had been away from the stall 15/20 minutes ..... when I got back there was my daughter waving a £10 note !!!! ........ First sale of the day , I was so excited.
I am a member of a group of girls called Beadbuddies on Facebook and too my delight two of the girls came to visit my stall, each buying a bracelet !
7 hours later .... sore feel and aching back  it was time to put the stall away. I was so tired but had made 10 sales and had met some amazing people. (next time remember to take a chair ! )




Hopefully I will be able to do this again .................
but most important to me is to say a huge Thank You for the support of my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment